I believe everyone is familiar with cemented carbide materials, but there are still some people who are not very familiar with it. In order to facilitate more people to understand, I will give you a brief introduction to its related content.
1. The low mc coefficient provides the possibility of its wide application in friction parts;
2. High chemical stability, resistance to alkalis, alcohols, ethers, hydrocarbons, weak acids, lubricating oils, detergents, water (sea water), and being odorless, non-toxic, tasteless, and rust-free, making it widely used in the fields of mechanical parts in anti-alkali corrosion, environmental protection and sanitation, food, textile printing and dyeing.
3. Simplify machine maintenance, save labor, excellent mechanical cutting performance, and improve labor productivity;
4. Cemented carbide material punching needles are produced and processed with high strength and can bear the load for a long time;
5. Good resilience, able to bend without deformation, while maintaining toughness, resist repeated impact; wear-resistant and self-lubricating, providing better performance than bronze cast iron carbon steel and phenolic laminate in oil-free (or de-oiled) lubrication applications, reducing consumption and save energy;
6. Noise absorption and shock absorption. MC nylon has a much smaller modulus than metal and has a greater attenuation of vibration, providing a practical way to prevent noise than metal.
The relevant knowledge points about tungsten steel materials are introduced here first, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone. Thank you for your reading. Welcome new and old customers to cooperate with us.