1. The carbide round bar adopts low-pressure sintering technology, and the quality is stable and reliable: The large sintering pressure can reach 100 kg force, and the internal pores of the alloy can be effectively eliminated, so as to obtain a high-hardness and high-strength workblank with good density. The advanced temperature control system can effectively reduce quality fluctuations.
2. With automatic pressure relief extrusion equipment, various types of bars can be produced.
3. Fine-grind the bar material to achieve the mirror effect: The use of CNC grinder can quickly remove the damage layer generated during polishing, improve the degree of finish of surface, and achieve the mirror effect. The precision of fine-grinding bar material: The diameter tolerance D≤±0.03 and the length tolerance L≤±0.5.
The carbide round bar has good bending strength and wear resistance. It is mainly used for integral end mills, integral reamers, special tools for automobiles, etc. It can also make cemented alloy punches, mandrels and perforation tools.
1. It can be processed with mirror polishing / flat head / chamfer / wire cutting / sharpened port / multiple steps, etc.;
2. Various needle gauges/plug gauges/measure gauges/go-no go fixed gauges can be made with it;
3. It can process various special-shaped parts/non-standard tools.